Featured
Service Theft Deterrent System Light On
Service Theft Deterrent System Light On. No, how can i get that code? Second time fob programmed and is working fine.

This should take about ten minutes. Get the trouble codes read and then you'll have a starting point. Indicator light and the warning are now gone.
Like I Said I Tried To Reset It By Using Key In On Position 10 Mins And Off For 5 Secs And Recycled For 3 Attempts (A Few Times) Light Never Flashes Or.
I must have miscounted somewhere the first try the fob didn't program and the service theft deterrment system light has lit up. After closing all vehicle doors, the system can be activated in two ways: I bought an aftermarket keyless fob for the car and programmed it myself.
If The Theft System Light Comes On While The Engine Is Running, A Problem Has Been Detected And The System May Need Service.
The key still locks/ unlocks, opens trunk and panic button works fine. Once the light goes off, switch the ignition key to off. 1 of 2 go to page.
Service Theft Deterrent System Light Is On.
(service theft deterrent system) on dashboard. Nothing new in the theft deterrent sys that gm is using in the twins. No, how can i get that code?
It Means There's A Problem With The Theft Deterrent System.
Press lock button on the door. So i am getting this service theft deterrent system and my car wont start. The average cost for a buick verano antitheft system control module replacement is between $108 and $119.
The Service Theft Deterrent System Light Is On.
2 bedroom apartments san antonio all bills paid; See your dealer for service. I didn't do anything different from any other time, and couldn't get the light to reset.
Popular Posts
Ridgid Pro System Gear 10 Compartment Small Parts Organizer
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment